Hydro Pack I
This pack contains the Hydro I Backpack and the 2L Hydration Bladder. The perfect pack for every outdoor trip or adventure.
Hydro I backpack is a compact and ergonomic hydration backpack that can accept hydration bladders until 3L at the main compartment and also has 2 other small compartments for all the stuff you may need during your adventure trip.
- Dimensions: 48x25x10cm (HxWxD).
- Can accept water bladders until 3L.
- Adjustable Straps for chest and waist to ensure the stability and fitment of the backpack to your body.
- The back is designed to help the air-flow and keep your back cool.
- Foam padded shoulder straps make the backpack comfortable even when you use it fully loader for long trips.
- Made of 600D polyester, durable, and water-resistant due to the PU coating to the interior.
- MOLLE system gives also the ability to attach other accessories and pouches.
- Perfect choice for short trips, camping, bike riding, hunting, and all kind of outdoor adventures.
Hydration Bladder 2L is a very durable bladder made of EVA material with a large opening, big enough to add a scoop of ice cubes and that also makes the cleaning very easy.
- Big opening that makes it easy to pour water and it is wide enough and easily accessible to the interior of the bladder. You can even scoop ice cubes directly from the fridge into the water bladder.
- The hydration bladder is made of EVA material and FDA approved materials. Taste free, non-toxic, BPA free. The hydration bladder is also passed the pressure test, it is leak proof.
- The bladder can withstand temperatures from -20 to +50 degrees Celsius*.
- The tube is insulated with a thin neoprene cover that is designed to withstand temperature changes in hot and cold weather.
- The tube comes with an on/off valve that prevents leakage. that also contains a cap to keep the mouthpiece always clean when you move on a dusty or muddy environment.
- Soft but durable mouthpiece. You can control the water flow by biting, when not bite, the water will not leak out.
- Quick release button releases the tube from that main part of the bladder.
- The hydration bladder is compatible with most hydration packs as it's designed according to the most common dimensions.
*The bladder is not designed to withstand high temperatures. By adding hot/boiled water you reduce the durability of the materials and may lead to a damaged or not functional product. For that reason, the bladder is not covered by the warranty except the 14 days after being delivered to you.